Download all of these games available on Epic Games. There is something for everyone and each game will provide hours of entertainment and quality gaming.
Epic Games launched its digital store in 2018 and since then it has slowly grown, thanks largely to the continued popularity of Fortnite. The Epic Games catalog has been growing to feature a large number of amazing games for you to download and experience. There is a large variety of games available and there is something for everyone. When you sign up to Epic Games you will receive a free game every week, making signing up an attractive offer.
We have put together a list of Epic Games for you to download if you haven’t already.
- Outer Wilds: In this game you have 22 minutes to figure out what has gone wrong and try to fix it otherwise the sun will explode and kill you and everything else on the planet. You have to monitor your health and oxygen as well as the time you have left so that when the supernova does come, you have done enough to get a little further.
- Tetris Effect: This is unlike any Tetris you have experienced before. As you create more and more rows of tetriminos you will see more and more amazing particle effects and animations, all seamless synched to the music. For an unrivalled experience play it on a monitor or in VR.
- Observation: This is the perfect game for space enthusiasts. You will get to play as an entire space station and together with Dr Emma you will have to try to figure out what caused the disaster. You have access to the stations camera and automated systems to help you figure it out.
- Trover Saves the Universe: This game was created by Jusin Roiland of Rick and Morty fame and takes place in a frightening part of space where an alien villain has captured your dogs. Trover is a one eye-hole monster who you will have complete control over. You will be able to use whatever is in ocular cavities to solve a series of puzzles. You will travel with Trover to other worlds, meeting new characters to try to save your dog.
- Fortnite: This popular game is all about survival. 100 players are dropped onto an island map and have to build their defenses and find weapons to make sure they are the last one standing. The game is updated regularly which includes changes to the different areas of the map.
- Hades: Fight your way through Grecian Underworld labyrinths in this game. You will play as Zagreus, the son of Hades with the help of the rest of the Grecian pantheon. When you die the levels are reset but you do progress and get new abilities.
- The Walking Dead: This game tells a parallel story to the comic series. It is set after the zombie apocalypse and follows Lee and Clementine as they travel across Georgia. Along the way they unite with survivors and escape the “walking”.
These seven games don’t even begin to scratch the surface of what is available on Epic Games, but they are a great place to start if you are new to the platform.